Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God In Control

I have decided that life is much easier to let God be in control, than when I try to run things my way. If I do things "my way", I tend to get caught up in "what people might think" about what or how I do things. By letting God have His way, I don't have to worry about any of that. I don't have to worry myself with what "others think" about what I do or say. I just stay connected to God, and have a one on one relationship with Him, and He takes control. Complete control, when I let Him. Then I don't need to worry about the rest. I just live to please Him. Love others the way He does. Life is so much easier when Jesus is in control. Why do I sometimes forget, and try to handle life my way. From now on, it's me and God! He is going to be first, always.

I have felt the "consequenses" of this decision once already, as I mentioned in a previous post. Friends, and family don't always understand why God has to be number one in my life. They think that they should be number one. I would like to suggest that if you don't agree with me, try spending time with God, and really get to know Him, intimately. I think you'll agree. Life with Him as number one is so much better.

Have a blessed day!
--Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment