Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have too many blogs!

Well, I'm not sure what I did wrong when I tried to customize my blog, and register with Google, but somehow or another, I ended with 3 blogs! I'm only using this one, so if you desire to follow my blog, this is the one you need to subscribe too! Sorry for the confusion, but I'm new at this!

Other that that minor problem, life is getting better for me. I'm developing a more positive attitude, and that helps a whole lot. I'm getting involved in things that interest me. I belong to a Bible study group, that meets every Friday evening. I lead a prayer team at my church, and really enjoy seeing God work in the lives of His people. It is really awesome! I love making soy candles, selling them, and teaching classes on how to make them. I have my granddaughters over one afternoon a week, just to do "Grandma things"! I really enjoy that! Whether it's baking, going to the park, playing games, or just reading stories. I love my little "pumpkins"!

Most of all, I enjoy seeing how God works in my life day by day. How He has led me through all my health issues, and is continuing to help me. Perhaps in a future blog, I'll share some of that with you, but for now, I'm just basking in His presence, and don't want to go over the "bad stuff" that is now behind me. I just want to wait and see, with great excitement, what He has planned for my "today" and all of my tomorrows. Life is so exciting when God is number 1!!! Have a super day!

--Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment